Monday, March 06, 2006

Good days and such


Hey Y'all!
Sittin' here at the house waitin for my (relation) brother to call when he gets home. I got out some today. Made it by the bank today and out to the county line liquor store. Took the bike since it was nice out. Walked into the bank wearin my cut (vest with club patches on it) and forgot I have a big ol' K-bar knife that is laced to the side of it. Nobody said anything about it though. I forgot till I was already inside, so I figured screw it. I'll just do my buisness and leave. I guess thats one of the good things about being a regular customer ina small town bank. They recognize me. If it had been anywhere else, I probably would have been in trouble for bringing a weapon ina bank. oops!

Shure will be glad when easter gets here. I am not wanting to go to church or anything. It's just that I know after easter gets here, the weather will be nice, even at night. That means alot more time on the bike. I'll enjoy that. At least I ain't like my ol' navy buddy woogaus http://www.woogaus.blogspot.com/ All snowed in!

2 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Easter is the breaking point of winter. I'm looking forward to it too.

Glad they knew you at the bank that might have gotten ugly.

6:49 PM EST  
Blogger Woogaus said...

Hmmm, I seem to recall having a simlar thing happen at the airport one time, had to loose a nice Schrade knife to clear up that one.

It may be snowing outside, but the shop is nice and warm, especally when the welders are sparkin' rebuilding those plain jane HD's

12:38 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home