Thursday, March 02, 2006

Late one


Hey Y'all!
It's like 2:45 in the morning. I just got in a little while ago. Still gotta get my shower and go to bed. Tommorow morning I have a appointment at 9:30 sharp. UGH!

Tonight I was out at my club brothers bar hangin' out with some of the brothers and our prospect. The boss and Mama were there. I have been kinda down in the dumps the last few days and feelin' depressed. I did get out a ride some today and it was nice, but didn't help any. Maby I had become saratonin (spelling) deficiant. I dunno. I hate being in a tailspin like that. Well tonight I feel like all that has gone away. I was kinda ho hum till I got to sit down and visit with the boss and mama and my brothers. Now I feel like I got my peace back. It's funny how just a few words or a touch of a hand can make someone totally change how they are feelin' inside.

It's life and we live it day to day. Some days are good and others bad. As a old friend of mine usta say: "taint nutin' butta ting" (ain't nothing but a thing)

Shure hope your day is going well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Its gonna be gettin nice so there will be some good riding days ahead. At night on my porch I can hear the harleys going down the nearby highway. What a good sound to hear.

11:07 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your friends got you back on the right track!

Don't like hearing the ole' Cornbread is feelin' down :)

5:10 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home