Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Another day Outta the way!


Hey Y'all!
So what did ya think of tuesday? Mine wasn't too bad, slept till about 2:30 or so. Made phone calls and got on the puter for awhile. It was nice today and I still ain't well but I am getting close, so I bundled up in my leather jacket and took off for about a hour or so on the bike.

I went by the rockpile where I usta work and found out some interesting news. There has been so many people fired or quit that now they have contract workers doin what I usta do. I think that was the bosshole I usta work for's plan anyway. He is a dirty bastard. My lead man is still out there, but he is just kinda skating for right now. It was good to see some of my old coworkers and say howdy.

It shure was nice to get out and ride today. Helps clear the cobwebs out. I always have a better attitude when I've been out for a putt. After I got back, me and dad went for some popeye's chicken and red beans-N-rice. Now I am home just kinda takin' it easy. Not shure what this evening will bring. Probably just a lazy evening in front of the puter.

Y'all take care now, Ya hear?

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

I had a really good day too. Just enjoyed the sunshine.

8:10 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home