Saturday, February 25, 2006

Saturday rainy day blues

Hey Y'all!
I made it last night to (club) church. I got my ass chewed out many times over for being there and being sick. I went out afterwards with the boss and mama but had to leave early cause my coughing was coming back with a vengance. Needed to get home and take some of my pills that I don't like to take while out cause they make me sleepy.

I didn't get to make it to the wedding but I called my V.P. who was there and I got to talk to the bride and groom as much as I could with my voice the way it is. It's raining and dreary today and I just don't need to be out in it.

Dad is gone to his girlfriends and I am here at the house with it raining and quiet. These are the days when I wish I had a signifigant other to keep company with. But since I don't I guess it's up to me to keep myself company.

I hope you all are doin' well. I wish the best for ya!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

I have been bored out of my mind in this rain. What a waste of a Saturday.

Rest easy and get better.

4:11 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home