Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hey Y'all!

Been around the house most of the day. Got out on very short trips. One to take out the garbage, one to take something to the Bike shop just around the corner. And once to bring something home to eat. I washed clothes today between naps in the computer chair. Almost fell out of it twice cause I was knocked out asleep. Haven't been doin much of anything except trying to get healthy again. I've had the computer on but haven't been able to stay awake long enough to do much on it. This is a hard ass wooden chair I sit in, but it has been my bed today.

Here's something I spotted on bikernet.com a few days ago and thought it would make for something interesting here the blog. Have you ever been in a Bike accident? I have. Things happen quick. This isa link to a video that a girl posted of her bike accident. She had on a small helmet cam and was recording a ride when she got into the accident. Wanna see what it looks like from the riders perspective? click here: http://media.putfile.com/Accident96

y'all take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home