Monday, February 13, 2006

Howdy Folk's!

Well It's been awhile since I posted. I did my buisness outta town on saturday and sunday. The whole state came together for "church". We took our cages cause of the weather. I am glad cause ol' cornbread is half dead with a cold. I haven't been feelin 100% thats why I haven't posted since I got back to town.

One of our brothers who is on duty in Iraq got to come home for a few days. We got to see him tonight. It shure was good and I look forwards to his return soon.

I'm doin' good. dealin with this cold and still lookin' for a job I think I might like. Something is bound to turn up sooner or later. Everything else in life seems sweet. Me and dad are getting along fine. The club is going great.

Well when most people read this it will be valentines day. I got nothing special to say about it. I personally think it's overrated unless your a kid or have a signifigant other. Me? I have neither, so I guess I don't have to worry about it.

Hope your day is a good one!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Hope you get to feeling better. I finally got over mine. Maybe a job will turn up soon.

7:29 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:30 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:04 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home