Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Temp, part-time work


Well Cornbread will be workin' temporarly back in the bars again.

A friend who owns a bar way out in the sticks knew I wasn't workin' so they aproached me about a job on the weekends. It is hard for me to do much on the weekends since I am so involved with the club. I told her I could do it off and on temporarly. I'll be checkin' I.D.'s and bouncin' and some clean up at the end of the night. I haven't done that in awhile and bar life can be like a soap opera at times. It will give me some cash money for a few days work. There are some real redneck types that visit that place. I can't carry weapons on me now incase things turn really ugly cause ol' cornbread has been in trouble in the past. Besides doin' that kinda work it's best not to have artillary sometimes. They do have a stage with live bands, but there ain't no chicken wire up there.

I was out late till the wee hours of the mornin' again last night. finnaly made it up today at 1pm. Called around about some other jobs and they basically blew me off. I did get the bike washed today though! It was horrible filthy. It's not super clean now, but at least I can see thru the windsheild. Saturday the club has a run outta town, but I should make it back intime to go to work at the saloon.

Well, Y'all take care! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my brother has done that kind of work off and on....he always loved it I think. He met many a girlfriends doing it and a few "wives"..haha..

You might find more trouble with the ladies than with fighting..haha..

5:52 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear ya got somethin goin on, Bro. Havin some pocket money is a good thing. Any bands I know? How's the "sleep helmet" going?

7:31 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bulldog the bad biker

http://bitsandpieces1.blogspot.com/

thought you'd like this and have a good laugh

10:25 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home