Thursday, January 19, 2006

It's been awhile


Damn this has been a busy week! Where has it gone? Seems to me it has slipped away too fast. Work at the rockpile has been a trip, I've been going and comming at the same time.

Went to my brothers bar last night and stopped at Carrabas for some pasta and sauce and meatballs on the way. The bartender who usta give me my big ol' bear hug is AWOL. Don't know what the deal is on that. On the way home from my brothers bar I have to travell by the saloon and saw Mama's truck out there. Stopped in and harrased them for a bit. Made my night. I had to get away last night. Dad was gone to his girlfriends and I needed a night out. I am so glad he is driving again and doin' more for himself. I think it does him a world of good to get out.

Cornbreads hangin' in there. Just livin life and thinking what a big ol' world we live in.

Y'all take care!Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Awful when your favorite hugger is AWOL. Maybe a search is in order.

9:39 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home