Sunday, January 08, 2006

The weekend is here

Hey Y'all!
Yep it's the weekend. Last night I made it home at 4 in the morning, right now it's after 3 am. I have been busy and enjoying myself. Been out to my club brothers bar last night. Today I helped a friend move his daughter and kid back home after her husband decided to leave. Tonight I made it around to the clubhouses with the boss and Mama. I am always honered that they take me with them. I guess they love me.

Believe me there is more to tell about this weekend, but quite frankly I am tired and in some serious need of some sleep. I am fading fast.

Ya'll take care!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Busy busy huh?

Well come on and spill the beans on the weekend...

7:17 AM EST  
Blogger phoenix said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time after being cooped up this past week. I know you needed it! Looking forward to hearing all about it. Hugsssssss :)

12:20 PM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Hope you got plenty of snoozing in.

5:51 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home