Monday, January 02, 2006

Good days? What am I thinking?


Everything about the ride of life ain't perfect. There are gonna be bad days. Today ain't really a bad day for me, but thats where my mind is right now, so I am running with it. Kinda like the guy in the pic with the mile wide grin and bugs in his teeth. Looks like he's been riding for awhile don't he? Damn those bugs look gross. But hey he is riding! I left a quote from one of my favorite people in the motorcycle world yesterday, Keith Bandit Ball. "ain't life great? all ya gotta do is get out there and live it" Man it's the truth. Some days are good, some are bad. Ya take it all together and call it your life. You have a choice to be negitive about it or positve. It is so easy to think negativly about your going on's in life. We are all guilty of it. Believe me there is a bright side to everything. No I am not just blowing sunshine up yer ass. There really is. And speaking of ass, "even the sun shines on a dogs ass once in awhile." Do whatever ya gotta do to find that bright side to things. Call a friend, go for a ride, think it all out. Do something just don't sit there and let bad things kill ya for to long!

O.K. Enough ranting.

I have been cooped up in the house today. It's been raining all day long. Dark cloudy day. Made it to the waffle house with dad for lunch and that has been my big time out today. Been wanting to visit with some of my friends today. Wanted to go outta town tonight to my (club) brothers bar for awhile, get my hug from my buddy the bartender who is a real looker. Nope, ain't hapinin'. For one reason or another I coulden't hook up with my friends and I can't seem to locate my brother to find out if he is gonna be at the bar and it has gotten late. But hey I ain't runnin' the roads tonight before resuming work at the rockpile tommorow. I should be well rested. Been on the phone off and on with my friends today. It hasn't been the best of days, but ya know, I've had worse, lots worse. so ya know what? it ain't a bad day. If this is all I have to worry about, I am doin' good!

I think I'll go outside, smoke a marlboro light, and think some more. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

CBM I need more of you around me!! If you ever get up my way, please let me know... would love to jump on the back of that harley and take a ride with ya!! You just hang in there and don't let things get you down... the weather will clear and you will have more time to go out with friends. I used to bartend and I used to get those kind of hugs!! :)

Clear skies and lots of open roads my friend.

9:41 PM EST  
Blogger Cornbread said...

Thanks Pheonix! You always show up at the right time.

Oh, about the pic with this post? (old,old,joke) How can ya tell how far a biker has been riding his motorcycle?

Count the bugs on his teeth!

10:53 PM EST  
Blogger Just Jan said...

I miss being on the back of a harley but oh well...surrnet boyfriend doesn't own one...lol

funny picture and saying..lol

7:50 AM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

That was a nasty day. I was stuck inside with almost everything unplugged and no computer.

7:44 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home