Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Harleys and haircuts and tattoo's


Well, today I made it to the Harley shop again to make shure I had the right backrest. Yep it's the biggest I can get for my bike in that configuration. Mama says it sits low on her back and one that is higher would be more comfy. I guess I will have to do with the one I got. I don't ride alot of people back there. Maby one day when Cornbread finds him a "butter" That will change. Don't see it hapinin no time soon though.

Me and dad made it to the barber shop today for haircuts. Both he and I were lookin' pretty shaggy. I usta have long hair, but now that I have got older I apreciate the short stuff. Got my beard trimed up too. I feel like I look respectable now.

Soon I wanna get some more tattoo work done. When it's supposed to happen it will. I am going in with somebody else to get it done, us together. I'll keep ya posted on it in the months to come. I take my ink more seriously than I use too. For those of you who don't know me, I got 10 tattoo's so far. Some have meaning, some don't. The ones comming up I am planning on getting have alot of meaning since they are club tattoo's. I am really looking forwards to them. I don't know why I am mentioning them now since it is not yet close to the time to get them. I guess it was on my mind since I was describing myself a little. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

I seriously want to get a tat... I want a dragon or a phoenix on my shoulder... small one of course, but still want one. I am thinking of getting it for my birthday in June!

Would love to know what tats you have now and are getting :)

More hugssssss for da cornbread man!!

11:02 PM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

I just wish I had enough hair to cut.

7:34 AM EST  
Blogger DBFrank said...

Love the pic.
My hair is still long, but the fiancee tells me there's some sorta deformity up at the tippy top... some white patch shining through.
*sigh*

4:23 PM EST  
Blogger Kitty said...

So, Cornbread, what new ink are you planning on, exactly? I'm with Phoenix - tell us about your ink.

I've got a pair of Harley wings on my lower (lower) back - my 2nd tat. It felt like the guy was giving me a spinal tap, actually.

6:02 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:22 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home