Thursday, December 22, 2005

Nitey Night

Hey Y'all!
Hope you are all doin well! I know Christmass is almost upon us. Remember to enjoy what ya can of the holiday in your own special way. And if yer bummed out about the whole thing, remember it will be over soon, just try and keep positive thru it all. I could get bummed because I have no one to kiss under the mistletoe, but I rather not be bummed because I got alot of friends that bring me alot of peace inside. There is a positive in everything I believe.

I got word that my cuz made it thru open heart bypass surgery today. He had five veins cut out of his legs and placed in his heart. The doc says he ain't outta the woods yet, But he has made it this far. He was given less than 50% chance of making it thru the surgery.

Tommorow there should not be a post. I will be gone outta town about two hours away to get a sleep test done. They are gonna wire me up and watch me sleep. I gotta show up at 2130 and can't leave till the following morning. Thats what I get for taking a nap in the chair at the V.A. while waiting for the doc to call me in. He busted me for sleeping and thinks I may have sleep apnea, so he put me in for a sleep test. It was just a little nap.

Well, Y'all take care! See ya in a day or so.................

2 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Merry Christmas Cornbread. Hope while yer sleepin you dont do anything to embarrass yerself, like dry humpin a blog hottie.

8:49 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cornbread,

Enjoy your sleep, and remember....no wet dreams while they're monitoring you :0)

Have a good Christmas and hopefully catch up with you in the New Year.

All the best.

2:58 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home