Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday flatulence

Howdy Folks!
All that is standing in the way of me getting outta here is saturday. I am soooooo looking forwards to getting away for a few days. It's what I work for all year long. I usually take a week, but I had to cut it back to 3 days this year because of dad. No bigge. It's kinda like that 70's T.V. commercial. "calgon take me away!"

I've got all the araingements in place. Where I am staying, gonna visit some family on the way. Gonna go back to my ol' stompin grounds. I am a whole diferent person since I usta live there. I don't have no drug habits now and I'm about 130 pounds heavier. I have been back several times and I still have friends I stay intouch with down there in florida. The girl who owns the bar I usta work for and one of my club brothers I knew way before I got into the club and some of my ol' good time buddies I stay in touch with on a regular basis. There is also my Ex-girlfriend that I call from time to time and have a good friendship with now. She doesn't know I am coming down yet.

I'll try and post more tommorow, Y'all take care!

2 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Hope you have a wonderful time! I spent as much time down there as I have up here and I guess you can say I spent my happiest times down there.

I am sure missing the warmer weather!! :)

8:56 AM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Enjoy yerself and be careful with that lickker.

9:57 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home