Saturday, December 03, 2005

Toy Run

Howdy Y'all!
Been at a toy run today. unofficial estemated attendence was 900 bikes. Thats alot. I rolled out before daybreak to meet the V.P. at his house and we continued on to meet the rest of the club at golden corral. When I first rolled out it was 32 degrees. Which is just cold enough to make my nose around my sinusis feel like I had been hit in the face with a baseball bat when riding down the road and the cold air rushing over my face. BRRRRRRRR Fortunatly it warmed up on thru the morning. I had fun and it was nice to ride ina group as the club and representin'.

Today we presented Mama with a patch to be sewed on her vest that says "MAMA" I got to present it to her since I am the one who always calls her that the most and it has took hold. She's the chapter mama, what can I say? Ya have to call when ya get home to let her know ya made it safe. If yer hungry she will feed ya. She frets over us "her boys" and ya don't wanna cross her either. Ya better give her a hug when ya see her, or your in trouble big time. She's never afraid to tell ya she loves ya. She will get on ya if she thinks yer wrong. Kinda like your Mom ya know?

Just another slice of the life!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just seen your comment at my "food blog".

Wild man...you called me SAM...nobody calls me that except my dad...I mean I haven't been called that in YEARS...made me smile :)

10:46 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home