Friday, November 25, 2005

Outta town

Well it's black friday and me & dad survived wall mart this mornin'. We had tried to go just before thanksgiving but could not actually park anywhere that he could get his power chair outta the van, So we said screw it till today. It wasn't so bad.

I'm takin off outta town tomorow mornin to see my cousin over on the other side of Georgia. I've been itchin' to ride some. I did ride a little yesterday, but only around town. I'm lookin forward to seein my Cuz and his wife. My cuz is a true southern, don't take no shit prison gaurd, gentleman. His wife is special and I email her and she me. She's quite a gal. She went thru that gastric bypass surgery a year ago, had some complications and spent a couple of months in the hospital. Now over a year later has lost like 190 pounds. (that is like a whole nuther person!) I haven't seen her yet but even he voice even sounds skinny over the phone. Can't wait.

Well, Y'all take care. Have a safe weekend and I'll see ya when I get back!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:57 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home