Saturday, November 19, 2005

Toy run today

Well, I got in sometime around 2:30 am this morning. Got a shower and the phone rang. It was one of my club brothers. Ya never know what time ya might get a phone call or what ya might be doin'. No problems, he was on the road and figured I would be in about that time, so he gave me a ring. Finnaly got to bed about 3am.

Got up this morning around 8am and took off outta town for a toy run. It was cold as a well diggers ass riding that bike with me coughing and sneezing. But I commited to go and when ya say ya gonna do something ya have to follow thru at just about any cost. I am glad I went though. Got to see some of my club brothers and a hang around. It made my day. The local T.V. station was there filming it all, so who knows? I might get my ugly mug on the tube!

Now I am back home. Just got thru eating a head cheese sandwich. (they don't call me cornbread for nutin') Now it's time to get back on those piles of laundry I got to do.

Dad is gone to his girlfriends house, He says she is doin poorly. I am glad he is able to be around to help comfort her till she gets better.

Y'all take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home