Thursday, November 17, 2005

Notice the links

Hey Y'all!
I got my links fixed that I screwed up on my templete, and I did it all myself. I am right proud. Still ain't got the blogroll thing figured out.....yet.

I do hope you enjoy the links I have set up. The motorcycle club education website is really, really good if ya wanna understand what being a patch holding club member means. Thats one of the reasons I wanted to do this blog, so that people will see a little into the world of a biker-club member. I am a traditional club member. I wear a three peice patch. My patch is earned, not given to me. These pages will help you understand some of my world. So many times there are misgivings as to what being in a club means. We are not all a bunch of hooligans looking for a fight as some might believe. We do have a commitment to each other as brothers in the club, and if ya mess with one, ya mess with them all. I can safely say we are not a bunch of thugs though. Thats part of my intention here. To improve the image of bikers.

The bikernet.com link is a website I visit everyday and is created/owned/operated by a guy named Bandit. He was the editor of easyriders magazine back in the day when it was hardcore. I have always admired anything he has done. He is a legened in the industry.

And of course "In High Cotton" is Grey bikers blog. I'll tell ya a little story about why I like greybikers blog. A while back (year or two?maby more?) I was on a goggle search for "southern biker" and somehow In high cotton popped up. It was the first blog I have ever read. I didn't even know what a blog was till then. I started reading greybikers blog almost everyday and have been hooked ever since. He is a great guy that I get to chat with over e-mail sometimes, although not often enough.

Well, Y'all take care and have a wonderfull evening. I'm not shure what tonight will bring. it all depends ona phone call I am waiting on. May go to bike night at a bar outta town. Don't know yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

I'm glad you took the plunge and started your blog. I feel honored you like mine so well.

You are doing a great job my friend.

7:21 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home