Friday, November 11, 2005

Day of creation

Howdy!
I'm Cornbread and this is my Blog! I am really new at this. I enjoy reading greybikers blog "In High Cotton" over at http://www.southerntwilight.com/blog
To tell Ya a little about myself. I am a biker and patch holding club member. I'm big as the side of a barn weighing in at 327lbs. But I got a big heart also. I ride a red harly roadking. I am middle age and living with my dad who is elderly and I help take care of him as much as I can.

My life revolves around two things: My motorcycle club and taking care of dad. I guess you will be hearing alot about those two things and a ocasional comment about my job I lovingly call the rock pile.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Looks like you got it set up ok. Looking forward to your posts.

9:35 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog world Cornbread...if you a friend of Grey Biker than you must be alright!

Good luck with this and I'll be checking in on ya.

7:53 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home