Wednesday, November 16, 2005

News from the rockpile

Ya never know about the rockpile,
Today after work I went and talked to the boss (work) about some time off I need take to go to the V.A. and with dad getting his pacemaker put in. Turns out I will be going on my 30days off without pay starting saturday! It was supposed to happen on the 10th of december! In case your wondering The reason I take 30 days off without pay is because I am called "casual labor" or part time. I work twelve months outta the year 40 hours per week. Since they give me the 30 days off they can get away without providing me insurance, sickpay, vacation pay, and holliday pay or any other benifits. Seems like it should be illegal but it ain't. I shure do miss the month of pay, but I really enjoy the time off.

Tonight I will be burnin up the roads after me and dad go out for seafood. One of the club brothers owns a bar and just hired a bartender I know from another bar and she is purdy! I know I will never ever get anywhere with her, but it is fun to go and cut up with her and share a laugh or two. She's a good bartender. I like to go there on wednesdays to see my club brother too. It should be a fun evening.

Take Care!

2 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Do a little flirtin you just never know. Maybe she'd like a ride on the harley. Just stay away from that sushi.

11:28 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:13 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home