Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sushi tonight

One more day at the rockpile gone,
Tonight we eat sushi! A ex coworker at my area of the rockpile who is at his regular job in another area of the rockpile, Showed up today to look me up and handed me a ticket for all you can eat sushi! (also at the rockpile) So I'm gonna gorge myself on raw fishy stuff tonight. Doesn't fit your image of what a big biker dude would eat does it? I actually love sushi and have eaten it before in japan as well often in the good ol' USA. MMMMMMMMM. It's ironic that Grey biker over at www.southerntwilight.com/blog would post something crazy about fish. Sometimes I think he is psychic or something.

Dads girlfriend is home from the hospital, but I ain't got much info cause dad has been gone all day seeing the doctor himself.
Soon on the 28th dad will get a pace maker/defibulator installed in his chest. I do hope it helps him feel better. I tell ya what, it shure ain't a task for the weak in spirit to get old. I know when I get old, if I live that long, it's gonna be rough on me. I already carry a small pharmacy around with me the doctors at the V.A. have prescribed for me. But such is life.

Hope your evening is wonderfull!

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Jan said...

hello..I'm stopping by after reading about your blog on Grey Biker's blog. I've added you to my favorites and plan on stopping by again. Happy blogging.

5:24 PM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Yeah, remember my post when your voice changes and you have the urge to ride a vespa.

11:26 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home