Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday Church night

Howdy Y'all!
Just got in from the rock pile a little while ago. Gotta change clothes and get ready for church. For those of you who don't know what church is, Thats when the club comes together and has its meetings. We call it church. I got the cold and sniffles, so I will be taking the cage (truck) to church tonight. I am a wuss when it comes to having a cold and riding in weather below 50 degrees.

I am now offically on my "30 days". It feels strange knowing I don't have to go to the rockpile for that long.

My weekend should be a quiet one for a change. I hope yours is all you want it to be. Be shure to show a little love to those around you who love you too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

I just cant take the cold weather anymore. I'd be in the cage too. Enjoy church.

7:04 PM EST  
Blogger Amy said...

I used to take my Dad to the American Legion for breakfast on Sunday mornings. All his buddies were there (always!) and they'd refer to it as church. Thanks for making me smile this afternoon! :)

4:27 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home