Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Another all day affair

Spent the day going up the road to the V.A. for an appointment. Everything went O.K. but it was so far from home it made me have to be gone all day.

Made it back home and wam-bam my credit card bill and my cell phone bill had hit me in the mail on the same day. Ouch! My money don't have time to turn brown cause I seem to spend it all so quick! It would be nice if everything was free, but it ain't. It never will be. It has always been that way. So I guess I have to accept that fact. Well, enough about bills. They are depresing.

I called dad on the way home and he said "what about longhorns" (steakhouse) for dinner? I said hell yea. So after I opened the mail we took off. Funny thing is we went to a steak house and had shrimp. His was fried with a side of aspagagus and a sweet tater and mine was grilled with rice and a sweet tater. They shure do have some good lookin' wait staff there. All waay to young for me. It is still nice to go and be surrounded by good looking wimmen though.

Called my cuz over on the other side of Georgia. Gonna go and see them this weekend before dad has his surgery and I hafta be around for awhile. We should have fun.

Y'all take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home