Monday, November 21, 2005

Peacefull easy feelin'

Howdy Y'all!
Just got in a few minutes ago from the bosses house. I got to spend the afternoon with him and Mama just hanging out. I had brought Mama some collards and mustard greens. We hung out and later on she and the boss fixed us dinner. We ate Chinese/Philipino/Korean. Sounds like a weird combination but it really wasn't and I found out the boss makes killer fried rice.(chineese) He also made some cucumber kim-chee (Korean) which I had never tried before and Mama made lumpia(philipino) It's kinda like a egg roll without the cabbage. It was stuffed with all kindsa good stuff. I haven't had any of that in quite some time. It was all good. It shure is a good feeling to know ya got family all over (club family and related family) and to know you are loved by each.

Tonight is a rainy night in Georgia with the storms passing thru down here.

Well, I am off to bed. Gotta get up tommorow and take care of some buisness.

Thank you for taking the time to look in on my life a little. Hope you are well and May your life be blessed too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're a military family and I can't tell you how many times I've been grateful for our friends who are more like family to us. We can go to just about anywhere in the world now and we'll know somebody....got a house to crash at, table to eat at and they all know to have a cold beer waiting on me..haha...

5:06 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home