Sunday, November 27, 2005

Cold, tired and hungry, but yet content


Just Got back from My cousins place on the other side of Georgia. It was a cold, wet ride home. Had rain about halfway and didn't have my leathers on. Wanted to get on home and didn't feel like comming outta the rainsuit after the rain stopped. So I was just cold. This weekend was a good one. I gave my cousin who is in her 50's the first ride of her life on a motorcycle! She had a permanate grin for hours after we got off the bike. It was alot of fun. She wants a trike, so the pic above is for her. Her husband, My cousin was sick the whole time I was there and spent alot of time in bed. I feel sorry for him. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

This weather is awful. Bet there was no ridin today.

6:37 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home