Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Home sweet home

Yep, the doc let dad come home this evening. He seems to be doin' well here at home, so far. I am still learning just what he can and can't do on his own and what he needs my assistance with. They say when ya get old ya become a kid again. Dad is that way. He has a low tolenence for pain and sometimes reacts to things like a kid would. I am not talking bad about him. He is 78 ya know. He still has heart of gold. He has just become delecate. I am honered that I can help him out a little. I guess what I am trying to say is, it shure is weird babysitting dad. I still respect him as my dad, but I feel I hafta protect him and help him and do for him the best I can, instead of him protecting and doing for me. Dad still tries and often does more for me than I can for him though. Life shure is strange. But it's all good!

3 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Aint that the truth. Its so strange when you have to look after them. You are doing a job. Enjoy the time you have.

7:27 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:36 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:25 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home