Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Amazingly well

Hey Y'all, dad is doin amazingly well here at the house. The first day was a little hectic finding out what he can and can't do for himself. But I gotta say dad has really stepped up to the plate and is doin well. I am not even shure if he needs me above the normal things I do for him when he is well. The biggest problem he has is getting a shirt or pajamas on. I have to help him with that. He also has trouble getting into bed and it takes him awhile and it's a struggle. He did however make it in and outta bed last night while I was asleep and made it up this morning before I did. I am just taking the role of helping him as he needs it. I just hope he isn't trying to do too much on his own and not letting me know or allowing me to help him.

I have been out of the house today, picking up lunch and going to get some of his meds and going by the employment office to get some things straightened out for myself. I didn't take the bike cause thats the way it just worked out. I shure miss riding. Maby I will get the chance to do some soon. I hope so. Y'all take care!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:26 PM EST  
Blogger Cornbread said...

sorry brother you left our last name and anominity is a must out here. Love ya much.

10:30 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:28 PM EST  
Blogger Cornbread said...

spamers beware

7:02 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home