Tuesday, December 06, 2005

wasted days, wasted nights

Well today was another day of takin it easy. Didn't do much except fill out the paperwork at the rockpile for me to go back to work in two weeks. That and I dropped off the bike at the bike shop to let them put the backrest on. It should be ready thursday afternoon. I will be glad to go back to work simply to have something to do. Too much sitting around is bad for a soul.

Tommorow I plan to make a trip outta town to the larger city closest too me, to see if I can get my V.A. health care transfered to the clinic there. It will make life soooo much easier if they will do it.

Dad is doin well and seems to be better everyday.

I guess what I am tryin' to say is Life is good!!

Before I forget. Ya gotta stop by Grey Bikers blog http://southerntwilight.com/blog/
and check out "Coopers Christmas" It is a awesome christmas short story. One ya won't regrett readin' Fo shure!

Later!

2 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Glad your Dad is doing better :) The more he tries on his own the stronger he gets and you seem to have a good firm grasp on that! I know that to you it feels like you are hovering but to him you are his safety net.

It will all be better soon as there is always a silver lining!

Hugssssssss

7:13 AM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Thanks for the kind words and link. I bet you are ready to get back to a paying job.

7:30 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home