Thursday, December 08, 2005

Chistmas spirit

Well the most produtive thing I have done today is go to the liquor store. Yep you heard that right, Cornbread who can make a pint of liquor last a whole year stoped in at the spirits store. They say there is a demon in every bottle. LOL

I picked up a fifth of everclear grain alcohol (190 proof) and a pint of black velvet (80 proof). But don't worry, I won't drink nary a drop. On sunday I am going down to Florida where I usta live and stay for a few days with one of my club brothers that I was close to even before I got into the club. The chapter down there is having their christmas party and I needed to bring a gift worth 20 bucks.

The liquor stores down there only sell liquor that goes as high as 151 proof. I am gonna hook my brothers up with some fire water! No shit it says "caution extremely flammable handle with care" on the lable. and "contents may ignite or explode, not intended for consumption unless mixed with non- alcoholic beverages" It doesn't say what octane it is, but you could probably run yer bike on this stuff.

Have fun and see ya tommorow!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gettin itchy for the proof.do like some home brew everynow an then. Good to hear that Dad is doin better. Better name? :)) I was think bout slice of cornpone but al cornpone sounded better

11:29 PM EST  
Blogger Cornbread said...

Good name Brother! I actually got off it tonight and am drinkin' some rum. Can't have too much of it nowdays due to my high blood sugar. I guess going out to the county line package store put me in the mood. Now I'm just sleepy with a grin on my face. Dads goin' to bed so must I. See ya back here sometime.

11:35 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...just looking at them bottles makes me shudder!

When I was stationed in England me and all them other wild single people living in dorms used to make punch with that stuff...we called it "Flight Fuel" or "Jim Jones' Punch".

I ain't touched that stuff since 1989!

But I will have a beer :)

11:49 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home