Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Fender Bender

Hi Y'all,
I was out seeing about transferring my V.A. from one hospital to a clinic that is closer. I have decided against it because of what all I have to do to get it changed. I have faith that the government can screw anything up, so if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I think I will be better off travelling twice as far for now.

When I got thru with the V.A. I went be the local engraving/trophy place. I want to get a piece of cornbread, mold it in thick plastic, and mount it to my bike. Cool idea huh? The engraving place coulden't help me and sent me to michals craft store. When I was pulling out of the parking lot, WHAM! CRUNCH! I backed into somebody and they into me. Right in the middle of the parking lot. I never saw her and she saw me when it was already too late because we were in the blind spots. The cops got there and said it is nobody's fault, or mutual fault. It is still a mess with the insurance though. The tailgate on my truck has a bend/dent in it now. I can live with it. The girls toyota suv is another story. Her right back and quarter panel is buckled, broke and cracked wide open. It's made of plastic and my trusty ford is made of steel. Michals coulden't help me with the cornbread either.

Got the bike back from the shop today. The backrest looks good. I will have to get someone on it back there who's opinion I value to tell me if it is comfortable or not. I have only rode bitch once in my life besides when I was a kid. And that was because I didn't have a choice. I shure as hell ain't riding back there on my own bike!

5 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I can relate to the difficults you mentioned here in dealing with the VA. I have delt with in dealing with my dad and now with my mom. Hope things work for you.
Sorry to hear about the accident you had. I also live in Georgia, I notice there is a group of us begining to form around blogs.

5:48 PM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Some days it don't pay to get up. Just glad you were not injured.

6:07 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:25 PM EST  
Blogger Cornbread said...

Sorry brother, you left our last name and anomity is a must out here. Love ya much, hope ya ain't pissed.

10:32 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem Bro. on the comments and thx fer letin me know :)

11:26 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home