Tuesday, December 20, 2005

country music and cornbread?

Hey Y'all!
I got some very disturbing news. I have been listening to country music on the radio for two whole days now and enjoying it. That's some scarry shit, man. I am what ya call a "classic rock" kinda guy. I listen to bluegrass sometimes cause it's different. I think this new country music thing with me is cause the (club) boss listens to country music alot and I have been hangin' out with him lately. When I went down to florida, my club brothers thing was to watch CMT till it goes off the air at 3am and the infomercials start. HAVE I GONE MAD OR WHAT??????

It's funny how brothers influence me. I guess it pays to surround myself with good people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

I listen to all kinds too. Somedays its classic rock in the morning and jazz by the end of the day. I like this new country music too. Don't care for too much of the old stuff.

10:29 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I got back into a country music kick last year. I LOVE classic country and ya know for a while there....I just wasn't diggin' the new sound coming out of Nashville..haha.

I like some of these new singers they got now...sounds purty good.

I had a friend back home and her daddy ALWAYS listened to country 'till his wife cheated on him with his best friend...no lie man...and the dad quit country music...he said it was too damn depressing...haha..

4:33 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home