Sunday, December 18, 2005

Whirlwind tour

Howdy Folks!
Sorry if I have made ya wonder by being away for a few days. Man I hit the ground running friday and have just now stopped long enough to turn the 'puter on in a coupla days. I am running on 4 hours sleep and it's 9 pm.

Friday night was church(club meeting) and we went out to eat afterwards, so I made it in sometime around 1:30am. Got up saturday mornin' made shure dad had lunch and likity split, I was off to the saloon to meet the boss and mama to get ready for the ABATE christmas party. We did some runnin around and back home to mamas and then back to the saloon for the party. Well of course we closed the place down. I made it to bed at 6am sunday morning. I had to get up at 10am this mornin' to go ona toy run outta state. On the way back home this evening one of the bikes died, so of course we stayed around till the truck and trailer was there to pick it up. That's one thing ya never do is leave a brother stranded, even if help is on the way.

It was freakin cold today!!!!! after night fall it got even colder on the way home. I think I have a touch of hypothermia. I was unusally cold when I got in, I have took a hot shower and got something hot to eat, but still can't seem to warm up. That is unusuall for me. Perhaps it's because I have had little sleep and have been going so much. I am running on "E" so to speak.

I am going to bed soon. I gotta get up at 6am to go to the rockpile for my first day back to work. I think I am gonna put extra cover on the bed tonight. I am just so like BRRRRRRRRR right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home