Monday, December 19, 2005

Back to the house of pain

Hey y'all!
Yep you got it right! I went back to work at the rockpile today. Alot has changed. See we have a new boss who is starting to flex his muscles and change things. Real interesting times at the rockpiles these days. I only hope I can hang on untill this guy finnaly breaks down and eases up a little. Could be awhile. Oh well life rocks on.

Dad is doin' better and eating well. He got up this morning when I was getting ready for work. Guess he felt like sayin' howdy to his young 'un early this mornin'.

We still have people doing work on the house, replacing rotten wood and getting ready to paint. Dad is also getting some wheel chair ramps constructed, so he can ride his power chair outside. They are 99% thru with the ramp to the front door.

I haven't mentioned it here, but do ya remeber my cousin that I gave her first motorcycle ride to a couple of weeks ago? Well, her husband my true cousin had a heart attack thursday week. He needs open heart surgery but is a high risk patient because he had double pnuemonia, copd, emphsema and is diabetic. Only 20% of his heart is left functioning and the rest is clogged up. I got word today they have found a surgen willing to take him in alabama. Hopefully he will have the surgery on thursday.

Well Y'all take care!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure hope your cousin does alright..man that is rough.

I'm glad Dad will be able to scoot on outside now...them ramps are so nice.

Oh and I hate new bosses...they all got to do that "cock of the walk" when they first come around...

5:41 AM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Hope the new boss dont work ya too hard

8:56 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home