Monday, December 26, 2005

Monday, the day after?

Howdy Y'all!
Well I ain't got much to say about today. Me and dad had lunch at the waffle house. When we got back I was pretty much feelin' frustrated about being around the house and hanging out with dad all this time. I needed to get outta the house. So I split to the harley shop which is outta town for me. Didn't do much shopping, Walked in and walked out and just sat in the parking lot and made a few more phone calls to people I missed this christmas. Made my way to my club brothers bar and hung out with him till he opened up. Drank my usuall Ice water and relaxed.

Made my way here and took dad out for dinner to our local greek/italian restaurant. Came home and got a shower and now here I sit. I got alot to do tommorow, but I am gonna try and hook up with the boss and were gonna do some riding around and taking care of errands that we both need to. I hope our plans actaully work out. I wanna hang out some. I could have had dinner with him and Mama tonight, but I declined so I could make shure dad ate something back home. It kinda sucks when I have to put aside things I wanna do for taking care of dad, but hey I got to ya know. Maby it will work out tommorow.

2 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Good things come to those who wait my friend. May all your wishes come true!

Hugssssssssss

11:09 PM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

I sure know how that is. Looks like tuesday is gonna be nice. Maybe you'll get a ride in.

9:25 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home