Sunday, December 25, 2005

Another one past

Well, Y'all,
It's over. I ate good today. First I ate southern at my brothers house for lunch. Beer-butt chicken,(it's a chicken with a can of beer shoved up his ass and baked in the oven) Macaroni and cheese baked in the oven, Mustard greens,Tater salad and Ambrosia. Afterwards I cheated and had pumpkin pie, and my brothers fruit cake that has been soaked repeatedly with liquor all year long.

This evening I ate Yankee. Standing rib roast, Celery cassorole, Baked squash And Yorkshire pudding. Afterwards I cheated again and had big ol' damn slice of pecan pie with cool whip, and some Claxton fruit cake.

Whoo- Hoo! I am scared to check my blood sugar now.

Got to talk on the phone with alot of people I love. My bestest friend from the navy, Some of my family, My brothers from the motorcycle club. Got to talk to the boss and Mama too. Got some e-mails from friends and comments on this here blog. Yes I am truly a blessed man!

Ya know it's the simple things in life that bring the biggest blessings. At least to me anyway.

I already know some of you have had a good holiday, Hope everyone else's was special too!

L&R (Love and Respect)
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home