Saturday, December 24, 2005

It's christmas eve!

Howdy Y'all!
Tonight is the big night! Santee is a commin'! You can check out his progress at http://www.noradsanta.org/index.php

As of this posting he is over Japan.

Cornbread is fixin to take a shower and get the gook outta his hair from where they had the electrodes hooked up to me last night. And then he is hitting the rack for a few more hours. The sleep test went well. My Sleep Technicion was really cool. She is from new york and has been here about a year. Super nice. She watched me sleep from 10pm till 4:30 am this morning. When she was taking off all the wires this morning I asked here how things went. She said she could not give me a diagnosis but from her expierince she said I was a shoe in for having sleep apnea. It's all up to the doctor, but my oxegyn level drops to 63% when I am asleep. She said I snore really really LOUD! She said it was some of the loudest she has ever heard there! We had a good laugh over that. She said she could even hear me in the other rooms. Realize these rooms are insulated to keep out sound so it's easyier to sleep.

*YAWN* I'll see Y'all ina few!

1 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Merry Christmas Cornbread!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

4:46 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home