Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas Y'all!

Hey It's a little after midnight! That means Christmas is here folks! Yee-Hoo! Tomorow me and dad are going to my brothers house for lunch and then to my aunts for supper. I wish I could say I had big party plans, but I don't. It will be a quiet family christmas. I'll be calling the boss and Mama on the phone tommorow to tell them I love them and merry christmas. Don't think I'll even make the trip outta town to see them.

A little Christmas secret that's not so secret about me. I don't believe in presents at christmas for the adults. I don't buy gifts and ask that people I know not to send me any. I could go into all the reasons why like it's expensive and a hassle etc. Ya know I can remember christmases I have spent alone ina two room shack with nothing but a phone call to the people who HAVE to love me. Believe me folks that is a lonely christmas. Now what I want for christmas is somewhere around the holiday is to hear from the people I care about. I sometimes fail myself to stay in contact like I should, so I can certainly understand passing someone by and not meaning too. It's all good. But know when I hear from ya it brightens my holiday! If your a old friend, let's catch up on old times, If your a new friend, here's a slice of cornbread! Hope you enjoy and like the taste!

Well it's my sincerist hope that everyone will have a safe holiday and somehow you will be touched and walk away from it a little better than you were before it got here.

Merry Christmas Y'all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Bro. I'll give you guys a call around lunch time.

6:58 AM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Merry Christmas morning cornbread. Whats fer breakfast? I'm hungry.

9:35 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:29 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home