Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Cold, but content

Hey Y'all,
As of this posting it's 2am and I just got in a little while ago. I have spent the whole day after noon with the boss and when mama got of work with her too. We have had a good time riding the bikes this afternoon and then tonight going around to some of the other clubs clubhouses and visiting. There is nothing like a bunch of bikers, especially patch holders to make ya feel at home. We had Taco bell at midnight, went home to The bosses and Mama's and then I rode my steed back home. It was a cold ride home for me. See I live about a hour and a half from the boss and Mama.

I kept checking on dad to make shure he ate something and was doin' all right. He thinks I am fussing at him, but I know him and his "eating" habits sometimes.

Well I am tired and need a shower to warm up, so I think I am gonna post this and get that shower and hit the hay.

Y'all have a wonderfull day today! Cornbread said it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home