Sunday, January 01, 2006

Wow! What a weekend!

Howdy Y'all!
This has been one of the best weekends I have had in a long time. Saturday me and Mama and the V.P. and his wife went to a biker wedding. It was cool and then went and hung out at the clubhouse of the MC the guy who got married belongs too. Had a great time and some of the best damned chicken wings I have ever put in my mouth. Hot wing sauce and jerk seasoning (a carribean seasoning) On them. Chili and I coulda had some steamed oysters too.

Saturday night we made it too the saloon for new years and it was an adventure all night long. The lights went out for awhile and there was plenty of drinkin' going on. I didn't drink any because I was the designated driver for the night. Had a good time though. Eveyone knows that cornbread don't dance. Well till last night. I danced with The V.P.'s ol lady and Mama. First time dancing for me since 1990 or so.

Today was Lay around the bosses and mamas house while all the food was cookin'. Man that was one goooood smellin' house. Got to visit with some brothers who were out for a ride and came by. We ate dinner later on and man it was slap yo grandmaw good! I don't get to eat enough home cookin' like that often. Brought home a plate in the fridge. Brought it home for dad, but he is acting like he don't want it. Hey no problem dad! I'll be happy to take care of it for ya!

Tonight we went by and visited another MC clubhouse and had a great time. I was sitting back reflectin' on it all while there and I gotta say I am truly a blessed man. It just don't get no better than this. There are something about patch holders that is just special. For those of you who have been there, you understand just what I am talkin' about. For those of you who haven't, it's something you are missing, I gotta tell ya.

"Ain't life great! All ya gotta do is get out there and live it!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Kitty said...

Cornbread, it sounds like you had a terrific weekend. We took a New Year's Day ride with our Chapter - a great way to start the new year!

Here's hoping you have a wonderful 2006!

12:30 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A true story... !

A friend of mine recently had a growth in her womb and she underwent an operation to remove the cyst.

The cyst removed was filled with a dark colored blood. She thought that she would recover after the surgery but she was terribly wrong. A relapse occurred just a few months later. Distressed, she rushed down to her gynecologist for a consultation.

During her consultation, her doctor asked her a question that puzzled her. He asked if she was a frequent consumer of chicken wings and she replied yes wondering as to how, he knew of her eating habits.

You see, the truth is in this modern day and age; chickens are injected with steroids to accelerate their growth so that the needs of this society can be met. This need is none other then the need for food.

Chickens that are injected with steroids are usually given the shot at the neck or the wings. Therefore, it is in this place that the highest concentration of steroids exist.

These steroids have terrifying effects on the body as it accelerates growth. It has an even more dangerous effect in the presence of female hormones, this leads to women being more prone to the growth of a cyst in the womb. Therefore, I advise the people out there to watch their diets and to lower their frequency of consuming chicken wings!

People who receive this , please forward it to your friends and loved ones.

I am sure no one wants to see him or her suffer!

12:46 PM EST  
Blogger DBFrank said...

Sounds like a great time with good friends; or good times with great friends :)

5:27 PM EST  
Blogger phoenix said...

Guess anonomous was just waiting in the "wings" to tell that story! LMAO sorry CBM I couldn't help myself!!

Glad you had fun!! Happy New Year!

7:11 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home