Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Gettin' off time never looked so good


Well It was back to the rockpile today. There is a new boss at work. He is changing everything. Today the topic of conversation was who all was fired at christmas and why. Everybody telling what they knew. People are scared for their jobs. There is alot of tension in the air. It makes for a real nice working environment. I will not share my personal opinion of the situation or my new boss.

The weather was nice today. Didn't make it out for a ride because the sun is still going down early. I did finnaly get my attitude in the right direction from yesterday and being cooped up all day. I shure am lookin' forwards to the weekend. I heard it was supposed to get cold though. Maby it will work out I can get a little riding time in by then. For now I am a cager this week. I never take the bike to work for alot of reasons, mostly because it isn't convienent for me to do so.

It's another quiet night tonight. Just relaxin' and listening to internet radio.

Y'all have a good 'un!Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Yeah its best to keep quite about the boss. You don't want to be next.

8:43 PM EST  
Blogger phoenix said...

Yea, they always seem to find out and then its your neck next. Hope you get that riding time in!

Hugssssssss

11:20 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home