Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ready for paycheck friday!


Hey man the weekend is almost here! I am sooooo looking forwards to it. This weekend promises to be fun, visiting with brothers, ABATE sunday. Supposed to be cold as a witches tit, but hey, It's all good!

I can't think of much stuff motorcycley today. Mine is in the go-rage colecting dust right now. I was riding around in the truck today at work with the windows rolled down thinkin' about how nice it would be for a ride. Now that I get off (work) at 5pm, night fall is soon here. I am jonesin' for some summertime hours when the sun don't go down till 8pm. In it's due time though, it will be here.

I gotta question that is sorta off track. See I go thru "kicks" with food every now and then. I go nuts over a certain food for awhile then put it down and later on pick it up again. Right now it is buttermilk. I love drinkin' that stuff. I'll get over it in awhile and won't pick anymore up for 6 months and I'll be back on it for awhile. Is there anybody else out there who likes to drink buttermilk?

Well, Listen, I hope whats left of this week is grand for everybody who reads here.Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

I don't drink any kind of milk. I have never really liked it. Buttermilk is just for my cornbread and bisquits. I go on kicks with orange juice. I crave the stuff and just cant get enough of it. And it don't even have vodka in it.

7:16 AM EST  
Blogger DBFrank said...

Can't say I've ever tried straight up buttermilk. Gravey, pancakes, and the like made of it. Might have to give it a try though.
It's supposed to get up to 40 here this weekend. If so, I'm rolling the bike out, even if it's for a half hour run to the dealership for a free coffee.
Good luck, have a great weekend.

4:02 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I drink buttermilk but it comes in phases for sure.

I get on kicks with homemade salsa. I'll put that stuff on everything for weeks and than just stop.

Right now I can't seem to get enough of apple juice though...been drinking that stuff like crazy.

7:16 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home