Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Half way there! On the downside now!


Well today was humpday, what can I say? Life is rollin' along. More bullshit at the rockpile today, but it didn't seem to bother me at all for some odd reason. Just seemed to have peace of mind. It was kinda surreal and strange. That is till I did wall mart tonight with dad. Believe me a trip to walmart with a 78 year old man ina power chair while the store is packed can break the strongest of men. But it's all good now. The groceries are put away. I have my favorite snacks and drinks. I am a happy man!

I guess the big news is the miners. Just remember when ya hear all the sad stories that one man did survive. That is something to be thankfull of. Why the one was spared and the others were not, we will never know.

Hey if ya like biker blogs, Check out crazy horses site http://femmefatales06.blogspot.com/
It's a group of biker chicks that are the real deal. I think you will enjoy some of their posts. These women are tried and true bikers. No posers there!

Well anyhow, I hope your life is rollin' along too. Remember life is a ride. dress appropriately!Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you mentioned the miners, what a sad day for all those families. I like that you take your dad to Walmart, you are a cool dude! I love my parents and would do anything for them, no matter how bad the line at walmart gets! Thanks for mentioning our blog! ~Liberte..

12:06 AM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

I'll add them to my blogroll. I guess all that saved the one miner was he was a young one. Hell you could not pay me enough to work in a mine. Theres only one kind of hole I'll climb in.

7:29 AM EST  
Blogger Crazy Horse said...

Dude, you a good guy! Next time I take the sporty down to Atlanta it would be cool to hook up and go for a ride and some lunch with you! I knocking myself out working this winter and spring so I can spend some serious seat time in the fall and summer.
Are you near Athens or Atlanta?

8:35 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home