Thursday, January 12, 2006

Long weekend


A few days off from the rockpile! I don't have to go back there till tuesday! Hot damn!

Tonight I went to a birthday party for one of the other clubs patch holders. It was a good time and got to see friends. The Boss and Mama were there as well as a few other of our members. It's always good to see them. Only me and one other brother from my club rode in tonight. I gotta say Hearin' them pipes sound off and twistin' the wick shure cleans out the cobwebs. That steady thump of the engine just seems to drive away my cares. I haven't been riding for one reason or another lately. Ridng out in the moonlit sky tonight was like havin sex.

Tommorow I travel outta town a few hours up the road to The V.A. hospital for a doctors appointment. Shure will be glad to get it outta the way. Gotta talk to them about a few things, Mostly the sleep apnea thing and my back. It will be fun to get outta town and skip work for a day though. I am having to fast till tommorow cause of some blood tests the will be doing. That sucks, but Oh well "it ain't no thing but a chicken wing"

Well have fun and get out there and RIDE!!! It doeth the soul good!Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

My right hand can almost feel that throttle pulling back. Have a good long weekend. I got one too.

8:10 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home