Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tuesday-What can I say?


Travelin' tote a turd.

Hey Y'all!
Hope everybody who reads here is doin' well. Cornbread? yea he has things on his mind, but he will be O.K.

Had to work at the rockpile today. A little stress, but ain't nuthin but a thing. I am home now and leavin that place where it belongs. At the gate.

Did make it by the Motorcycle shop today. They are still adjusting to this new wrench they got. They say he is workin' out fine so far. I got to watch him for awhile though before I can make a judgement. Terrible thing happened while I was sitting in there. we saw about 7 or 8 law dogs haulin' ass past the shop and a ambulance. The owner got a call, just up the road a girl ona bike got Downed (killed) ina head on accident. Bad scene, I didn't go up there.

Cornbread is feelin' lonley tonight. I guess we all have those days. But hey it's life and I am livin' mine. It may not be perfect, but it's mine. Know what I mean? I can remember the days when The ol' Cornbread man was feelin this way and coulden't get high (stoned) enough like there was some black hole inside him. Shure am glad those days have passed and I'm older and wiser. Now I am patient and know that the feelin' will pass. It's just simple emoitions that bother me. Tommorow isa new day. Oh well for what it's worth, we all feel that way sometimes.

Peace to ya out there on the cyber hiway!Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Hey CBM... sorry I missed you last night... I went to bed early feeling pretty much the way you described here... it will get better, for both of us!

8:55 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home