Monday, January 09, 2006

Welcome to a new week!


Monday and were rollin' along! Today was a easy day at the rockpile. My lead man is not pushin' us hard. I like days like today.

Ya know I hate to say it, but it's been awhile since I pulled the ol' hog outta the go-rage. I feel like such a cager. I guess I am in some kinda wintertime mentality and I have found on nice days for some reason or another, I am unable to ride. I am supposed to take a friend for a ride here at the end of the month when we go on a winter time run. She says she thinks she will be warm behind big ol' me with her thighs wrapped around me. Heh Heh, even though I like that visual, she is gonna be freezin' her ass off.

Man, since I have picked back up this smoking habit again, I have been tearin' it up! It seems like I smoke more this time than before I quit last time. What's up with that? I am almost a chain smoker at times. Speakin' of which, I think I'll go put another nail in my coffin.

Y'all take care!Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's exactly why I'm never gonna quit again because every damn time I do I start back and smoke double.

I've been a chimney since my husband left. well when my daughter comes home I don't get to so much......she gives me the "evil eye".

But when she's at school...I puff away!

9:41 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and I put up a few diabetic recipes today.

9:45 AM EST  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

I've been caged too. I need to break out.

6:04 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home