Saturday, January 14, 2006

Saturday, Wash day


Windy day today. Not much riding today! I am stuck in the house washing clothes. I guess those are the "sins of life" as dad calls them. He's off frolicking with his girlfriend while I'm washin' his drawers. Whats wrong with this picture? I guess it's my duty to take care of things though.

Last night was church (club meeting) and then we went to one of the other clubhouses and had some fun and ate dinner. My weird uncles ol' lady can fix some killer chicken enchaladas. Cornbread had him a platefull and a smile on his face!

Not shure what I'm gonna do today. Probably spend some time on the phone and see what happens. Ya never know in the MC (motorcycle club) world.

Pulled one of my trusty ol' zippo lighters out today cause the wind is so strong. Those disposable lighters just won't stand up to the force of the wind. It kinda reminda me of the days when I was in the navy and the seas were a little rough. If ya didn't have a zippo, you were screwed.

Hope your weekend is great!Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

That wind was awful. I stayed indoors and cleaned up my computer area. Unbelievable amount of dust.

7:56 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home