Monday, January 16, 2006

Color me Lavender

you are lavender
#E6E6FA

Your dominant hue is blue, making you a good friend who people love and trust. You're good in social situations and want to fit in. Just be careful not to compromise who you are to make them happy.

Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.
the spacefem.com html color quiz
What can I say about today? I got stood up for a date to go out Bike riding By a girl I have known for awhile. I had stopped talking to her because of things like this before. I have been comming around because she works ina restaurant that dad likes to frequent. She reminded me That we were supposed to go ona bike ride. Recently I gave her short notice about a ride but she coulden't get away but swore she wanted to go. This time I have gave her plenty of notice and I get a call from her daughter this morning that she can't go cause she is taking care of someone who is sick but really wants to soon "get a rain check" as she put it. I had also invited her to go ona run at the end of this month. I almost don't want to take her now. I have extended the offer, so I won't go back on my word. If she does this again there will be no chance in hell her ass will ever lite on cornbreads bike. In fact I really don't want her to go riding with me now, but some of my (club) brothers and even my dad who knows the situation better than I can put in words here say I should give her a chance. All I can say is right now she is blowing it with me.
Cornbread hates bullshit.
I did Get to spend the afternoon with the boss, and see mama when she got off work today. They really are my Family and I tell ya it makes me feel good to be around them. It kinda recharges my batteries so to speak. I shure do love them and my brothers in the club. The boss was busy today taking care of things around his house. They lucked out and there kids are gone tonight so they have the house to themselves.
Tommorow is back to work at the rockpile for ol' cornbread. I ain't really lookin forwards to it, but I need that little bit they pay me.

Y'all Take care now, Hear?

4 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

I agree with ya bro, sounds like shes stroking you. They way I look at it is its their loss for missing a ride. It sure is nice to have a back warmer though.

8:08 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got lavendarblush. 'Bout the same as yours but I think I must be more happy or something..haha.

I don't understand why the daughter phoned you and not the mother. I'm sure there was a phone wherever she was.

She's trying to play you and I bet she has a few other men in her back pocket too..

Stay clear of this one....

3:22 PM EST  
Blogger phoenix said...

I am with Sandy on this one. If she really wanted to be "with" you, she would have called you. Pushing it off on another is a peek into what you can expect from her down the road, my friend.

Hugsssssss

10:21 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:22 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home