Saturday, January 28, 2006

Friday Night

Tonight was good. Had church (club meeting) and the went and visited another clubhouse and had dinner. All around good time. Got my mind offa things for a little while. Nice escape.

Heard from a good friend thatI built my first harley with. Yep ya heard it right. The first harley I owned I built outta used parts. It was cool. My friend sent me some pic's and a T-shirt in the mail. Made my day.

Applied for unemployment today. I am gonna hafta fight like hell to get it, it looks like. But hey I could use the bucks right now. Keep your fingers crossed.

There is always so much going on in the MC world. Something is always hapenning. Sometimes good and sometimes bad. I was having a conversation with a patch from another club tonight and it's like he said. The good times make it all worth while. Ain't it the truth?

Well, listen. Ol' Cornbread is kinda tired tonight. I think I hear that hot shower callin' and then maby put it down for awhile. Mama gave me good hugs tonight and she wears the best smellin' perfume. I can still smell it on me from where she gave me good hugs. Every time I get a whiff, it just reminds me somebody loves me and cares. Have you hugged your biker today?

Take care now---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home