Thursday, January 26, 2006

Shack Whacky


Man I got all this energy and no where fun to put it!

I've called my brothers and they are all tired and ain't doin' nothing tonight. I have been on the phone chatting to everybody I can. It's a conspieracy I tell ya!!!!

I did put in a application today at a job that I wouldn't mind getting. They were supposed to call me today, but never did. I guess I gotta get use to that kind of thing.

On a happy note I was digging thru some of my stuff and found my old zippo lighter with my ship engraved on it that I usta carry when I was in the navy. I had to swap insides with another zippo I have to get it to work. Hey man I thought that it was really cool to find it. It made my day! It's been over half way around the world with me, litteraly. I have fired up all kindsa smokables with that thing in the past. It works good on my cigarettes now though.

Y'all take care!Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Cool to find thost lost treasures.

6:52 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home