Sunday, January 22, 2006

Life doesn't slow down, But I like it!


Pic is borrowed from bikernet.com
Well, It's been a few days, Back again.
The rockpile changed my work scedule suposidly only for a week. Now I am working the swing shift. Swinging between evenings and graveyard. I also got into trouble friday because I was caught napping on my break. Seems the new boss has snitches folowing us around to see if we do anything wrong. One of his cheese eaters saw me with my head down on my break and turned me in. I have decided cornbread's time to leave the rockpile has come and I am looking around for different employmet. I can't take it no more.

On a different note the girl who stood me up was leaving her work today at the restaurant. My V.P. and I stopped by cause he wanted to give her a ration of shit about standing me up. He is a old friend of hers that she didn't realize who he was. We stopped by and chatted for a bit and she was asking me about the run comiing up next weekend that I invited her too. I had to tell her things changed because the rockpile has changed my hours and I will be working during the time the last part of the run was going on. It gave me a easy out to not take her with me. We can still remain friends and I don't have to be unpleasant to her. She still wants to get together with me sometime. I'm not shure I see that happening anytime soon.

Like the pic I got up today? I borrowed/stole whatever ya want to call it offa bikernet.com They really do find some great stuff on there. Some people would say it's a bad pic of a fallen angel sinning. I thought it was pretty cool. If ya see anyone fitting her description, tell her there is a big ol' biker who would shure like to meet her.Posted by Picasa

Y'all take care now, Ya hear?

3 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

I think thats the kind of angel that looks over us. She knows her liquor too. That pics a good one.

8:17 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well shit fire..sounds like work ain't going so good.

This might be a dumb question but who cares what you do if you're on break? I mean it ain't like you were snorting some cocaine up your nose....

Hope you find somewhere else to work...and SOON.

5:19 PM EST  
Blogger phoenix said...

Put some redhair and some years... and a few extra pounds and you got me! lmao seriously thought that is my drink. Straight up with a coke chaser... sometimes :P

11:54 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home