Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Get a job

Well Another evening at the rockpile gone away. I don't have to show up till midnight tommorow cause I "swing" to the graveyard shift for a coupla nights. I'll be pounding the pavement tommorow when I wake up looking for another job when most of you read this.

I am really unshure how to go about it all. I have some places in mind that I want to check with. I cruised by the dept. of labor today and didn't see much that interested me. I shure hope I can find whatever is out there waiting for me that I can be realitivly happy at. We'll see. Hey at least I'm trying. Working at the rockpile isn't quite the bottom of the barrel but it damn shure is close.

On a good note dad seems to be doin' remakably well. I am thankfull for that. He's getting out and driving again and stuff like that.

Funny I called a old friend tonight that is very churchified and stuff. I like him and consider him a friend, but I shure hate to be preached too these days. Makes me not call too often. I must say that I feel more blessed and happy than the days when I myself was all in to it big time. That was many years ago now. I believe that God knows each and every one of us and ya don't hafta go to church to be spirtual or carry love in your heart or to be "right" with God. Leave me and God alone. We get along just fine as we are. Maby I'll smoke a turd in hell for saying that, but thats the way I feel about the situation.

God please give me a new j.o.b. that I will like.

Y'all take care!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Good luck on the search. Sounds like its time to move on. Heres a couple internet sites. Ones for City /County jobs and the others for State:

http://www.glga.org/marketplace/

http://www.thejobsite.org/

12:09 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home